TATTOO AFTERCARE AND FEEDING
- After two hours, carefully remove bandage from tattoo.
- Wash tattoo with a mild anti-bacterial fragrance free soap. Gently remove all dried and drying blood with lathered soap and finger tips. (No Wash Cloths)
- Once washed, allow tattoo to air dry.
- Apply a thin application of a fragrance free/hypo allergenic lotion (i.e. Curel, Lubriderm, etc.). Keep tattoo soft to avoid cracking and bleeding. Tattoo will peel like a sunburn. DO NOT PICK AND/OR SCRATCH!
- Continue to wash tattoo once a day, repeat steps 3 and 4, and apply the moisturizer two to three times daily for two weeks.
- Avoid prolonged soaking of tattoo (i.e. pool, hot tub, bathtub). Absolutely NO chlorinated water period.
- Avoid ALL sunlight on tattoo during healing (average 1 month). Sunlight is the leading cause of fading. For the remainder of the tattoo life, always apply thick application of sun block containing a high SPF.
- While healing, keep clothing, bedding, etc. clean and free of pet hair.
- It is normal for the tattoo to be swollen, warm, and red during the healing process-however, if you believe these symptoms are excessive please call or return to Phantom 8, or consult a physician. (We would prefer to examine the tattoo first.)
- Symptoms of an infection, although rare:
- Excessive and/or prolonged fever
- Excessive and/or prolonged redness
- Yellow and/or green pus or discharge
- Red streaking around tattoo
Each body is unique and healing times may vary considerably. If you have ANY questions, please contact the studio.At Phantom 8 we care about the entirety of the professional service we provide.
Visitors will want to know who is on the other side of the page. Use this space to write about yourself, your site, your business, or anything you want. Use the testimonials below to quote others, talking about the same thing – in their own words.
This is sample content, included with the template to illustrate its features. Remove or replace it with your own words and media.
What People Say
Pain is weakness leaving the bodyNinja Monk
Do or do not, there is no tryYoda Jedi Master
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.Dr. Seuss