Appointment Policy updated 8/9/21
Thank you for your inquiry! Body Piercing is being performed on a WALK-IN basis. Clients will be seen in order, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
We suggest arriving 1/2 hour prior to closing. Depending on volume of clients in que on any given day, there may be a “cut-off” near closing.
Please call for current wait times and Piercer availability.
Tattoo Appointment Policy
If you have an Artist Preference, please let us know & add that Attention (Artist name) in the email.
Please send any photo reference or written descriptions as well as size and placement when seeking a quote for time and cost. We will be in touch with you ASAP!
- All appointments require a $100 minimum NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
- This will go towards the price of the finished tattoo
- This can only be achieved in person at the shop using cash or credit card.
- A deposit guarantees you an appointment, not an exact time. We will do our best to fit you in as close to your scheduled time as possible. We take our time with all of our tattoos, and will not rush them (including yours).
- If you must reschedule your appointment, 24 hours notice is required to keep deposit. A second reschedule will require additional $100.
Please be on time to your appointment with a valid state issue photo I.D. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Feel free to call 303-762-0660 with questions. If we do not answer please leave us a message or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Phantom 8 Staff