New COVID-19 Appointment Policy
Thank you for your appointment inquiry, we appreciate & value your business.
Currently Phantom 8 is running by appointment only. As well as limiting the numbers of Tattooers, Piercers & Clients permitted in the studio at a time. Thus reducing volume & swiftness in accommodating everyone’s services rendered. So please be patient with us.
We are still accepting new clients.
If you have an Artist Preference, please let us know & add that Attention (Artist name) in the email. Please send any photo reference or written descriptions as well as size and placement when seeking a quote for time and cost. We will be in touch with you ASAP!
Feel free to call 303-762-0660 with questions. If we do not answer please leave us a message or send an email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Phantom 8 Staff
Tattoo Appointment Policy
- All appointments require a $100 minimum NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
- This will go towards the price of the finished tattoo
- This can only be achieved in person at the shop using cash or credit card.
- A deposit guarantees you an appointment, not an exact time. We will do our best to fit you in as close to your scheduled time as possible. We take our time with all of our tattoos, and will not rush them (including yours).
- If you must reschedule your appointment, 24 hours notice is required to keep deposit. A second reschedule will require additional $100.
Please be on time to your appointment with a valid state issue photo I.D. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.